CAPONATA FLAT BREAD
This flat bread is a great summer dinner. Crispy bread topped with a sweet and sour eggplant relish, smothered with manchego cheese and finished with parsley for a fresh element. Paired with a glass and wine and a simple side salad and dinner is done!
Caponata Flat Bread
- 1 Flat Bread
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 cup Caponata recipe below
- 1/4 cup Manchego cheese grated
- 1/4 cup Parsley chopped
- Preheat oven at 350°F.
- Place the flat bread on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil. Spoon the caponata evenly onto the flatbread and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and finish with fresh chopped parsley.
- Cut into slices and serve immediately.